Mobile Friendly Websites are the Future. Mobile ecosystem is growing and it is very important for website owners and companies who provide online services/products to support their products/services on mobile browsers.
According to a Google Report:
- More than 60% of users leave a website/service if it is not mobile-friendly.
- More than 65% of users give preference to buy from mobile-friendly website.
- More than 70% of users more likely to return to a website if it is mobile-friendly.
- Around 48% gets frustrated if website is not mobile-friendly.
Here is the list of handy tools which will tell you whether a website is mobile-friendly or not:
1. Google's Mobile Friendly Testing tool - https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/
This tool analyse whether the page is mobile-friendly or not. It tells how Googlebot sees this page.
Also give some improvement recommendations.
2. W3C Mobile OK Checker - http://validator.w3.org/mobile/
This checker performs various tests on a Web Page to determine its level of mobile-friendliness. The tests are defined in the mobileOK Basic Tests 1.0 specification - http://www.w3.org/TR/mobileOK-basic10-tests/
3. mobiReady - http://ready.mobi/
A free tool for developers, designers and marketers to test website performance on mobile devices. Also give detailed technical results and recommendations.
I like this tool very much It gives detailed test results and visualization w.r.t various displays.
4. MobileTest.me - http://mobiletest.me/
It's an online mobile site emulator. It gives you option to select device and run tests on it. Also gives options of Orientation (Portrait/Landscape) and Emulation (Responsive/Mobile)
My vote goes to Google Mobile-Friendly test tool & mobiReady.