Share This Post -
Posting the Interview questions of Selenium - Automated Software Testing Tool..
- What is the difference between an assert and a verify with Selenium commands?
- What Selenese commands can be used to help debug a regexp?
- What is one big difference between SilkTest and Selenium, excluding the price?
- Which browsers can Selenium IDE be run in?
- If a Selenium function requires a script argument, what would that argument look like in general terms?
- If a Selenium function requires a pattern argument, what five prefixes might that argument have?
- What is the regular expression sequence that loosely translates to "anything or nothing?"
- What is the globbing sequence that loosely translates to "anything or nothing?
- What does a character class for all alphabetic characters and digits look like in regular expressions?
- What does a character class for all alphabetic characters and digits look like in globbing?
- What must one set within SIDE in order to run a test from the beginning to a certain point within the test?
- What does a right-pointing green triangle at the beginning of a command in SIDE indicate?
- How does one get rid of the right-pointing green triangle?
- How can one add vertical white space between sections of a single test?
- What Selenium functionality uses wildcards?
- Which wildcards does SIDE support?
- What are the four types of regular expression quantifiers which we've studied?
- What regular expression special character(s) means "any character?"
- What distinguishes between an absolute and relative URL in SIDE?
- What Selenese command can be used to display the value of a variable in the log file, which can be very valuable for debugging?
- If one wanted to display the value of a variable named answer in the log file, what would the first argument to the previous command look like?
- Where did the name "Selenium" come from?
- Which Selenium command(s) simulates selecting a link?
- Which two commands can be used to check that an alert with a particular message popped up?
- What does a comment look like in Column view?
- What does a comment look like in Source view?
- What are Selenium tests normally named (as displayed at the top of each test when viewed from within a browser)?
- What command simulates selecting the browser's Back button?
- If the Test Case frame contains several test cases, how can one execute just the selected one of those test cases?
- What globbing functionality is NOT supported by SIDE?
- What is wrong with this character class range? [A-z]
- What are four ways of specifying an uppercase or lowercase M in a Selenese pattern?
- What does this regular expression match?
- What are two ways to match an asterisk within a Selenese regexp?
- What is the generic name for an argument (to a Selenese command) which starts with //?
- What Selenese command is used to choose an item from a list?
- How many matches exist for this pattern?
- What is the oddity associated with testing an alert?
- How can one get SIDE to always record an absolute URL for the open command's argument?
- What string(s) does this regular expression match?
regexp:August|April 5, 1908
- What Selenium regular expression pattern can be used instead of the glob below to produce the same results?
verifyTextPresent | glob:9512?
- What Selenium globbing pattern can be used instead of the regexp below to produce the same results?
verifyTextPresent | regexp:Hush.*Charlotte
Do not want to miss any Software Testing tips and latest updates? Subscribe the Software Testing Newsletter and get effective software testing tips