- What went well - [Continue doing]
- What didn't went well - [Stop doing]
- Improvement Areas - [Start doing]
- Team members are not giving enough inputs in retrospective. How to get desired inputs from team members?
- Improvement Areas are identified during retrospective, but How much improvement is made by team after each sprint? Answer is - Team does not know.
- Retrospective meeting ended up in a blame game - Testers vs Devs. How to stop this?
There is a famous quote - if you don't ask you don't get. Similarly, if you don’t ask your team about right questions you will not get desired inputs from team. Manager/Scrum master need to go through all phases of the sprint and get inputs from team. Manager/Scrum master should ask following questions to the team: